Easy terminal disinfection
Terminal disinfection by STERISAFE™ – easy and harmless
EASY: STERISAFE™ needs only electricity and water to disinfects entire hospital rooms. This means that the operator only has to roll the mobile disinfection unit into the room, plug it in, fill the water tank, seal the air ducts and shut the door. The terminal disinfection is activated remotely from a user friendly app on a tablet.
The gentle germ killer
- STERISAFE™ kills all forms of germs using only activated oxygen and water mist.
- It does not use UV lights which might cause damage to tissue or textiles.
- It does not use chemicals which pose short and long term adverse health effects.
- STERISAFE™ kills germs using only ozone (activated oxygen) extracted from the air that is already in the room.
- STERISAFE™ removes the particulate matter, and leaves no residue after the terminal disinfection.
Allows rapid re-use of the room after the terminal disinfection
Rooms must be vacated during disinfection cycle, but patients and staff can safely move back in just minutes after the disinfection is complete. At the end of its cycle STERISAFE™ completely removes all traces of ozone, of particles and of nanoparticles. Even smells are removed in the patented STERISAFE™ Full-Depth Disinfection Cycle.
STERISAFE™ leaves only clean air and disinfected surfaces.